Avesil suggest you can have fast and safe weight loss without any effort using their product, backed up by no less than 284 published studies!
It seems that Avesil adopt a free trial offer, we are not keen on these as there are always hidden costs. Avesil will start to auto-bill you $89.95 every month after the first initial 14 days!
So does Avesil actually work and are their bold claims justified? Read more as we reveal the truth about Avesil.
Avesil at a glance
Using Avesil is said to increase your weight loss by three times, even if you do not increase your physical exercise! Avesil achieves this through the combination of ingredients that are designed to suppress your appetite, increase metabolism and burn fat. Here are the pros and cons of Avesil:
- Substantiated by 284 published studies (of some of the ingredients in Avesil)
- After free trial, is one of the most expensive fat burners on the market
- Be wary of diet pills that give “Free trials”, Avesil charges $89.95 after the initial 14 days
- Scientific evidence is on the individual ingredients, not the Avesil product itself
There are only four main ingredients in Avesil and all enhance fat burning in one way or another.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – provides more energy for the body and increases your alertness
- Citrimax (Garcincia cambogia) – a small fruit, similar to pumpkin, claimed to suppress appetite and enhance fat burning
- Green tea – increases antioxidant levels and helps fat burning
- Chromium Picolinate – improves the uptake of glucose in the body and maintains blood sugar levels
Side effects of Avesil
Avesil does contain caffeine in moderate does so if you are sensitive to stimulants you may experience some mild side-effects such as very mild headaches or increased heart rate.
Summary of Avesil
Avesil claim their are 284 published studies to verify that the ingredients promote fat burning and weight loss. We were unable to find any reference to these studies as there are no citations and so are unable to qualify their claims!
Be aware that Avesil contents some caffeine!!!
After the initial free trial you will automatically be billed $89.95 each month thereafter, ensure you read the small print! Avesil is one of the most expensive fat burners we have seen and for what are not pharmacy grade ingredients.
We were not too impressed with Avesil’s weight loss formula and believe you were be disappointed with any possible weight reduction experienced. If you want a guaranteed product that will work for you, we would suggest considering fat burners that are clinically proven and have a risk-free money-back guarantee and that does not use FREE TRIALS!!!!
Proactol Plus – Best Legal Fat Burner
For guaranteed and quick weight loss we recommend Proactol Plus, the brand new IMPROVED version of Proactol. 100% legal weight loss supplement!
Proactol Plus is by far the safest fat burner that is clinically proven to work and has no reported side-effects!
Proactol Plus – Fat Burner that Works
- Quick and safe weight loss of up to 10lbs per month!!!
- Burns fat, binds fat and suppresses appetite
- 180-day full money-back guarantee
- Awarded Medical Device Directive 93/94/EEC